Make Their Rooms Magical – Awesome Kids Wall Lights!
Lighting in any room can really make a massive difference to the overall atmosphere and mood of the room.
There also happen to be some fantastically fun kids lighting options available now.
If you’re looking for a special finishing touch to a themed room, a novelty wall light could make all the difference.
When I was a kid, I always loved twinkle lights stuck to the wall.
You can actually create brilliant patterns by nailing small nails or pins to the wall and weaving the twinkle lights around them. I used to have some in the shape of a star, surrounded by those little glow stars you can buy.
The great thing about many of these wall lights for kids are now battery operated, so no plug socket nearby required, which means your child can have the light right by them next to the bed.
For the ones that do require a plug socket, many use energy efficient LED lights which do not get hot and therefore, make it very safe for your child with no risk of potential burns.
With the recent edition of adding a wall sticker behind the lights, you can by your child’s favourite character in light form – that looks as though it is crashing through the wall or other scenarios.
I can see these new more creative forms of lighting will only continue to grow – which is fantastic news for kids, whose rooms have the potential to become more exciting than ever.
Here is a list of my TOP 10 favourite kids wall lights, enjoy!
Memory Balloon Wall Light
My children are balloon obsessed and this set of balloon wall lights really stood out for me right away.
- The balloons are available in 8 different colours
- Three sizes available, small medium and large.
- Made from triplex glass.
- Requires standard bulb – E27 15w to 23w depending on the size of balloon light ordered.
- Also a gorgeous ceiling light version available here.
- John Moncrieff Balloon Lights, Check Details
Pink Flower Bedroom Wall Light
This flower wall light is so adorable. This one also looks like a balloon! Superb value for money.
- Gives soft mood lighting
- Bulb not included but takes a E14 bulb (Max 25W).
- Smila Blomma Lamp, Check Availability.
Yellow Moon Light
Sweet Moon wall light from IKEA.
Marvel Hulk 3D Light
There are some great 3D wall lights available, like this one! The incredible Hulk’s hand smashing through the wall! This wall light would really add a wow factor to a super hero themed room. You could team it with some comic-strip or superhero wall stickers.
- Cordless and battery operated – so super safe for your child’s room!
- Stays cool to touch.
- Easy to switch on and off.
- Simple to assemble.
- Marvel Hulk 3D Wall Light, Check Availability.
3D Spiderman Kids Wall Light
Another one in the Marvel series, an awesome Spiderman wall light. This one would be perfect teamed with Spiderman Wall Stickers.
- Super safe, battery operated.
- Simple on and off switch.
- Easy to assemble.
- Uses energy efficient LED bulbs which will never need changing.
- Spiderman 3D Wall Light, Check Availability.
Minions Wall Light
This has to be one of the best wall lights I’ve seen. A brilliant minions wall light and there are three options to choose from – either Kevin, Bob or Stuart, or all three minions. Plus you can pair one of these lights with some Minions wall stickers to complete a themed room.
- Child safe, cordless and battery operated, does not heat up.
- Uses LED bulbs.
- 3D crack wall sticker included.
- 20 minute timer option.
- instructions provided.
- Minions 3D Wall Light, Check Availability.
3D Balloon Wall Light.
This Balloon wall light with wall sticker, would make a magical edition to a kids bedroom.
- High temperature plastic with vinyl wall stickers
- Bulb is included.
- Dimensions are: 280 X 280 X 70mm
- Clest F&H Balloon Wall Light, Check Availability.
Olaf Frozen Wall Light
- official Disney merchandise.
- Battery operated.
- LED lights – never gets hot.
- 3D cracked wall sticker included.
- Price: £24.98
- Disney Olaf 3D Wall Light, Check Availability.
Star Wars Death Star Wall Light
An inspiring light for Star Wars fans – a Death Star wall light.
- Sends haunting shadows around the room.
- battery operated.
- LED lights – never gets hot to touch.
- R2D2, Darth Vader ,Boba Fett and YODA are also Star Wars themed lights available.
- Death Star 3D Wall Light, Check Availability.
3D Car Wall Light.
Lastly, but by no means least – this brilliant 3D wall light.
- Car light inclusive of cracked wall sticker.
- LED lights – does not heat up.
- Easy on/off switch.
- Dimensions – 35.6 x 18.3 x 14 cm
- 3D Deco Car Wall Light, Check Availability.
So, that concludes my top 10 kids wall lights post!
Do you have a favourite? Leave me a comment below!
All the best… 🙂
If you found this useful, you may also be interest in…..